Monday, 13 July 2015

Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil Gentle Cleansing Milk* Review

Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil Gentle Cleansing Milk

I love tea tree oil in my skincare products as it's a god send to those of us with blemish prone skin due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties so when I got the chance to try out this Gentle Cleansing Milk by Australian Bodycare I couldn't wait to give it a go. 
I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and it's become a firm fixture of my daily routine, at first I tried this as my evening cleanser but I found that it wasn't quite thorough enough to deal with the amount of makeup (eyeliner) I put on my face everyday. So I've been using this in the mornings and it's really ideal as a morning cleanser, this is aimed at all skin types and I have found as with most skincare that uses tea tree oil my blemish prone combination skin has really loved it. It's super cleansing without stripping skin like some cleansers do which can lead to your skin overcompensating and producing more oil but I think possibly for those with really dry skin this might be a little drying. 
The Gentle Cleansing Milk is super gentle on skin, you simply apply a small amount to your face in circular motions and then use a damp cotton pad to remove it, leaving you with really soft clean skin and what I really like about tea tree products is that they give you that lovely cool refreshing feeling after use which has been a real bonus with all the hot humid weather we're experiencing.
I really like the packaging of this as well it looks a little bit retro to me which I love and the bottle is huge so I can see this lasting me throughout the summer.

: ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...