Monday, 20 July 2015

Lush Oxford Street- Frozen Bath Bomb


Lush Oxford Street- Frozen Bath Bomb
Frozen- £3.75

Lush Oxford Street- Frozen Bath Bomb
Lush Oxford Street- Frozen Bath Bomb
Lush Oxford Street- Frozen Bath Bomb
Lush Oxford Street- Frozen Bath Bomb
Lush Oxford Street- Frozen Bath Bomb

You may know that I popped to Lush's Oxford Street store a few weeks ago and picked up a huge array of their new exclusive products, you can see my full haul here
I reviewed The Experimenter bath bomb last week and found it a little underwhelming and I'll admit I didn't have really high hopes for Frozen as I was expecting something really minty and I also hate that bloody film. Well I was most definitely wrong about this little frosty bomb, the design is perfect and goes so well with the name, a snowy white exterior with a bright icy blue running through the center and of course there's a beautiful shimmer to it too.
I was really expecting Frozen to smell minty but it's actually quite floral with Rose Oil, Neroli Oil and Grapefruit Oil I'm not hugely into rose scented things but I adore neroli and it really compliments the rose whilst the grapefruit adds a sharp sweet edge to it. 
Once popped in the water the white parts started to foam up leaving a frothy layer on the water whilst the bright blue centre fizzled out revealing loads of silver shimmer and once it was all done the water was truly beautiful. The photos really don't do it justice, the lustre in the bomb makes the water look worthy of the Little Mermaid it is absolutely gorgeous and combined with the soothing scent of neroli it leaves you feeling super relaxed.

Lush Oxford Street- Frozen Bath Bomb

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...