Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Lush Oxford Street- Intergalactic Bath Bomb


Lush Oxford Street- Intergalactic Bath Bomb
Intergalactic- £3.50
Lush Oxford Street- Intergalactic Bath Bomb
Lush Oxford Street- Intergalactic Bath Bomb
Lush Oxford Street- Intergalactic Bath Bomb
Lush Oxford Street- Intergalactic Bath Bomb
The third and final bath bomb from my first Lush Oxford Street haul, you can see that here,  Intergalactic is a beautiful blue bomb with a bright centre of pink, yellow and white, and of course lots and lots of glitter. 
Once in the water this bomb fizzed away really quickly making swirls of blue and white and releasing  popping candy and loads of golden glitter which as you can see in the last photo stuck to the bottom of the bath, but it did rinse away fairly quickly.
Scent wise this bomb has a really strong Peppermint scent with more subtle tones of Vetivert oil, Cedarwood Oil and Grapefruit Oil which add a citrus like edge to it, I'll be honest this scent wasn't really to my taste, once in the water I found the cedarwood came through more and didn't sit all that well with the mint. 
I enjoyed using Intergalactic it made for a refreshing soak, I liked it more than The Experimenter but so far Frozen has been my favourite of Lush's new products. 

Lush Oxford Street- Intergalactic Bath Bomb

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...