Thursday, 30 July 2015

My Little Road Trip Box


This months My Little Box has a road trip theme and as usual it is filled with cute useful lifestyle bits as well as some fantastic beauty products all encased in a delightful box designed by their in house illustrator. 
The first thing in the box is a cute little holiday notebook, as a chronic list maker I'm forever scribbling down things so I need to have a little notebook with me at all times and I do love to doodle so this will go straight in my handbag. This isn't just a notebook though it's designed to be a place to record all your holiday thoughts and memories before you seal it up and post it home so you can relive the best bits of your holiday when you're back home. 

Next up is this cute travel organiser where you can keep your passport, travel documents and any other holiday essentials I'm not going abroad but this might be useful to store all my train tickets and things as I go off for little trips this summer.

The Beauty Bits:

Temporary Tattoos
I used to absolutely love temporary tattoos when I was little so I'm looking forward to trying these, I'm not sure exactly when I'll get chance to use them as I'm not going to any festivals or anything but I'm sure I'll find time. 

Summer Sorbet Aftersun Body Gelee
From MLB's own beauty range this smells incredible and it does exactly what it claims to, you apply this after a shower for an instant skin cooling effect perfect for taking on holidays to cool you down especially if you've caught the sun and it leaves skin super soft.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I've been using Benefit's Makeup Remover for the past month and absolutely love it although it is quite pricey, I was on the verge of repurchasing it when I got this Micellar water from Garnier so I'm looking forward to trying this and hopefully it will wow me enough to deter my splurge on Benefit. 

Essie Nail Polish in DJ Play That Song
I only own two Essie nail polishes for some reason so I was very happy to see this in the box, it's not a colour I would pick out for myself, a pink based plum tone that is very summer appropriate (unlike the weather right now). I'll definitely be wearing this on my holidays. 

You can sign up to My Little Box here for £11 +p&p per month.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...