Wednesday, 1 July 2015

OOTD: Copacabana


What I Wore:
Pineapple vest- H&M
Sunglasses- Topshop
Watch- River Island
Jeans- H&M
Creepers- Glamourous 

I just had a week off and was determined to make the most of it and not spend it with netflix and my bed like I did last time, Pete also had the week booked off so we popped to London for a couple of days. We also took a trip to Hanbury hall with Pete's family on a particularly gorgeous afternoon so I got the chance to wear this lovely new top I got at H&M I love the pineapple print and it's lovely and floaty. They had a dress in the same pattern but the shape of it was all wrong for me and I looked a bit podgy in it but I feel really comfortable and summery in the top. I teamed it with my new high waisted skinny jeans which I also picked up from H&M, I've been searching for ages for a pair of jeans which fit both my bum and waist and these are pretty much perfect. As it was super sunny I took the chance to wear my new sunglasses which I picked up for a bargainous £2 from Topshop in January along with a couple of other pairs for the same price.





: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...