Tuesday, 21 July 2015

OOTD: Sailor Jerry


I Wore: 
Dress- H&M
Socks- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop
Hair Bow- Vintage

I have been looking for a dress like this for absolutely ages so as soon as I found it on H&M's website I immediately added it to my basket and it is perfect, I wasn't too sure what shoes to team with it so I chucked on my new Topshop Flatforms if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. 
I also wore some of my favourite jewelry as I was going out for a family meal with Pete, I think he got me the little gingerbread man charm from Thomas Sabo for my 18th birthday and then he bought me the heart necklace and matching earrings from the Frankfurt Christmas market a couple of years ago. I love this necklace it always makes me feel nostalgic when I wear it and think about when we first got together and I love the fact it matches my engagement ring now as well. 

: ]




1 comment:

  1. You look lovely, really love the cute necklace! xx
    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...