Thursday, 16 July 2015

OOTD: Summer, Man


Take me back to Tenby! Please? 
So we spent a lovely week in my absolute favourite place, we visit Tenby every year and it's a place that makes me feel so at peace and happy that I wish I could visit more than once a year as our trips always seem to fly by. This year we were joined by Pete's dad, his wife, my mom and my dad who all came down for a couple of days, I won't lie we spent a whole lot of time in our favourite pub and ate a load of tasty food but we also went to see the place where Pete and I are planning to get married and it's just as perfect as I remember from our last trip. 
Once the others had left and gone home we spent the remainder of the week looking for possible venues for our wedding reception, we've decided to have the ceremony at Manobier Castle which is just outside of Tenby so we need somewhere for the evening and we actually found three places we really liked so now we've just got to try and find out which is going to be the best for us. 

I did plan on taking a bunch of outfit photos but in the end I only managed to snap this which is pretty representative of my go to summer wardrobe and I wanted to share with you this t-shirt that I'm absolutely in love with. It has a freakin unicorn on it!

T-shirt- Vintage
Necklace- Thrifted
Jeans- H&M
Sandals- New Look
Sunhglasses- Topshop
Backpack- Pull & Bear


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...