Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Barbara Hofmann Special Brush Cleaning Soap Review


Barbara Hofmann Special Brush Cleaning Soap Review

Like most people I'm guilty of not cleaning my makeup brushes often enough which is terrible for my skin so I'm always on the lookout for something to make this dull task a little more pleasant and less time consuming. I recently went to the Catalyst PR Autumn/Winter preview event and got  talking to the lovely people at Beauty Crowd who introduced me to many of their fabulous brands which were mostly new to me. One such brand was Barbara Hofmann who sell lots of great looking makeup brushes and brush cleaners like this brush cleaning soap, Beauty Crowd were kind enough to gift me one to try and having used it a couple of times I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.
I've tried a solid brush cleaner before, I got a little one with a Beauty Blender from Birchbox, I've used it a few times but it didn't really wow me.
I've used this brush cleaning soap a few times now and absolutely love it, it's so easy to use, you just take the bar out of the tin, wet your brush and then swirl it over the bar to create a lather I usually swirl it about on my hands too to make sure it gets all the way down the bristles, then I rinse out the lather. I usually wash the brushes a few times until there's no trace of makeup in the lather and when I rinse them the water runs clear, with other brush cleaners I have to wash my brushes upwards of three times to get all traces of makeup out especially with my foundation brush but I was very pleased to find that I only had to wash each brush twice using the Barbara Hofmann cleaner. This has seriously made cleaning my brushes so much quicker and easier, it doesn't dry out the bristles of my brushes in fact they feel really soft after using this and if that wasn't enough it has a gorgeous lemony scent too. I also love the fact it comes in a tin as I found it hard to keep the Beauty Blender bar clean between uses, it also makes it ideal to take away with you if you're going on a long trip. 
So basically I love this it's so easy to use I'm going to make a habit of cleaning my brushes much more often and its something I will buy myself when it's run out.

Barbara Hofmann Special Brush Cleaning Soap Review

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...