Sunday, 23 August 2015

Life Lately

Games night with Pete and my parents, I might have signed up to Asos Premier, I reviewed this wonderful brush cleaner by Barbara Hofmann here, A nice Lush bath with some Fosters Radler, New books, Italian dinner in Llandudno, Tapas and cocktails, New tie dye top from Boohoo, Wedding dress shopping, Afternoon tea at Characters, Sunny day in Llandudno, Pizza burger at Harvey's, Pulled pork at Revolution in Chester, Hickory's is my true love, May have found THE dress, Cake at Mad Hatters, The bars in Chester are so pretty, Dinner and cocktails at The Botanist was amazing, One last cocktail in Chester, New top from Primark, Beauty purchases, blogging on a Sunday with May snoozing by me. 

I went for a little trip away with my mom, we went to Llandudno for 3 nights we drank and ate lots and chilled on the pier then we went to Chester for 3 nights which was so wonderful we did lots of shopping and spent a morning in the spa at our hotel getting massages which was just what I needed right now. I bought quite a few new beauty bits as well so keep your eyes peeled for lots of reviews coming up soon.

: ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...