Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Lush Oxford Street- Milky Bath


Lush Oxford Street- Milky Bath Product Review

Yet another Lush review for you today and this time I'm talking about the very understated little bubble bar called Milky Bath, amongst the array of new bright and colourful bath products it's pretty easy to overlook Milky Bath but I'd really recommend giving it a try. 
This is one of Lush's more subtle scents and in the store I couldn't really smell it at all, once home I gave it a sniff and was surprised to find that it didn't have the creamy scent I expected but it has a rather light floral scent that you would normally expect from a soap. I wasn't too sure about it but I crumbled half of the bar into my bath and found the scent to actually be rather beautiful and not to mention really relaxing. Milky Bath has Skimmed Milk, Cocoa Butter, Orange Oil and Patchouli Oil, now if you're a regular reader of my blog you may now that I absolutely love Patchouli especially in Lush products but when I smelt this I couldn't immediately identify the patchouli in it, I think the combination of the cocoa butter and skimmed milk take away the distinctive edge of the patchouli and combined with the sweet citrus tones of the orange oil you're left with a rather floral soapy scent. 
Although to start with I didn't think the scent really went with the milk bottle design after using it I felt differently, this bubble bar is super soothing and is the perfect thing to pop in your bath before bed to help you really unwind and let go of the stresses of the day much like a glass of nice warm milk. 
As if all that wasn't enough to make me love Milky Bath it is incredibly softening too, the combination of the cocoa butter and olive oil leave you with incredibly soft skin, I did worry that the inclusion of such softening ingredients may mean that the bubbles didn't last as long but I had mountains of fluffy bubbles which lasted the duration of my soak in the tub. So incase I didn't make it clear enough it's safe to say I love this and I am so happy that this is one of the products Lush has decided to roll out to all of it's stores as I can see it being a product I go back for time after time. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...