Monday, 3 August 2015

Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil

Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil

If you saw my recent empties post you'll know I've been trying quite a few eyebrow products recently, on my search for the perfect brow pencil I picked up this Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil in the shade Soft Brown. 
Well this isn't a positive review I'm afraid which is a shame because I usually love Maybelline products but this just fell completely flat for me. I'm not a huge fan of pencil formats anyway as I'm yet to find a sharpener that doesn't completely destroy them as well as making a huge mess but after testing the shade in store I was kind of hopeful that I'd get on with this, it's called Soft Brown but it's a very warm toned brown so it goes well with my red hair. 
Unfortunately the wax formula of the pencil is what lets it down in my opinion it's just too soft which makes it hard to get any definition or fine lines which for me is exactly what I aim for when filling in my nearly white brows. After sharpening it a fair few times I find I can get it to apply fairly neatly but  it doesn't actually last all that long and on a particularly warm day this has very little staying power it seems to just slide off.
This is only £2.99 so it's not going to break the bank but because I've had to sharpen it so often I can't see this lasting me very long at all so I wouldn't buy this again. 

Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...