Thursday, 27 August 2015

My Little Gypset Box


When I opened this months My Little Box I must say I was a little confused as to what the hell Gypset means but luckily they included a little definition inside the outer packaging which cleared it up: Gypset - (adj) Someone with a passionate soul, an adventurous mind and a bohemian nature. Now I'm not overly convinced by the word Gypset but despite that I was once again thoroughly impressed by My Little Box and their ability to fill a box with a wonderfully curated assortment of goodies to suit nearly everyone. 

First up was this gorgeous little boho bucket bag designed in collaboration with Antik Batik and I really love this I do kind of wish I'd gotten it a bit earlier in the year so I could have taken it with me on my trips to the seaside but it's a great little bag to fill with essentials if you're in a hurry or want to travel light.

Next up are these adorable hair bands which are super soft and are designed especially to be worn on your wrist which is a pretty great idea for someone like me who is constantly scrabbling around in my bag trying to find that one lonely hair band. 


The Beauty Bits:

Korres Bergamot Pear Body Milk
I absolutely love the scent of Bergamot so I was delighted to see this in my box and I find these little tubes are so useful to pop in my handbag to take to work.

My Little Beauty Bronzer
As someone who is incredibly pale I'm always very wary of bronzer but I was pleased to see this is quite a natural shade and with a lot of blending I actually think this may be something I could wear to give me just a touch of that sun kissed look that I will never get naturally.

So Susan Colour Hybrid Velvety Lip/Cheek Mousse
I've tried a few So Susan products and found them to be kind of hit and miss so I wasn't too sure how I felt about this and now that my love affair with Benetint has dwindled to a casual acquaintance I really didn't want another lip and cheek stain. Fortunately this is nothing like I expected, the texture is much more of a liquid lipstick than a multi use stain, I really don't think I'd be brave enough to try this on my cheeks but as a lip colour I think it's wonderful. For my lips I think the colours gorgeous and I really like the texture so I'm sure I'll get plenty of use out of this.

You can sign up to My Little Box here for £14.95 per month.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...