Saturday, 8 August 2015

My Second Lush Oxford Street Haul



I popped down to London a few weeks ago for my first ever blogging event and of course I couldn't go to London  without doing a fair amount of shopping and the first place I went to was Lush to pick more of their exclusive goodies. You can see my first haul here
Here's a little list of what I bought, I will be reviewing all of these products over the next couple of weeks.
Guardian Of The Forest- £3.35
Sacred Lotus Flower- £3.50
Yoga Bomb- £3.75
Cherry Blossom- £5.95
Prince Of Darkness- £6.50 (free with 5 empty pots)
Beautiful- £4.75
Cloak Of Invisibility- £2
Floated Island- £2
Milky Bar- £2.95 per 100g
Out Back Mate- £3.40 per 100g
Skilled- £10

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...