Saturday, 1 August 2015

OOTD: Blue And Yellow





Shirt- H&M
Kimono- H&M
Trousers- H&M
Boots- ASOS
Necklace- Miss Guided

Some days you just feel like wearing all of the colours, no just me? 
I love this yellow shirt it's the only yellow thing I own and I bought it on a whim because we were supposed to wear something yellow at work for Children In Need which lead me to the conclusion that I must wear more yellow, it makes me feel so summery and happy. Normally I'd just throw it on with jeans but I felt like going all out and teamed it with a couple of prints, the trousers are one of my favourites, they have little moths printed on them and I have a matching cream shirt in the same pattern which I normally wear with them. The kimono is something I've had for years but often forget I have so I've been trying to wear it more often I'm not sure it really goes with the rest of my outfit but then I'm not sure I really care either way I just felt like wearing it and it was a little chilly. 


: ]

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely, I love wearing lots of colours too! x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...