Monday, 31 August 2015

OOTD- Up In The Air


I wore: 
Dress- Primark 
Sandals- New Look
Necklace- ASOS

I took a little trip to the seaside with my mom a couple of weeks ago and managed to take a few outfit photos so today I'm sharing with you this super simple outfit I wore to go for dinner at our favourite little tapas restaurant in Llandudno. My mom actually bought this dress for herself but then decided it didn't do a lot for her so I ended up with it, it's a size 16 so it's a little bit big but I quite like how it fits and it's something I can chuck on if I'm in a rush. I also wore this necklace I bought from ASOS, I recently signed up to ASOS Premier and have consequently been going a bit nuts with the next day delivery perks. I decided to treat myself to some new jewellery for autumn and I adore this  globe necklace although I have quickly discovered that it's one of those annoying necklaces that finds a way to get tangled up no matter how carefully I store it. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...