Wednesday, 12 August 2015

OOTD: Valley Of The Dolls

I wore: 
Top- Debenhams
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- New Look
Hair Scrunchie- Topshop
Earrings- Debenhams
Necklace- eBay

I am so in love with this top as soon as it came into work I was obsessed and by the time payday rolled around we only had two left so I got this in a 14 which is a little loose but it's a loose fit anyway so I love it. The print is so pretty and retro, we have the same print on a fit and flare dress but it has a white background behind the flowers instead of black and it was a bit too frumpy looking on me.
 I usually only wear my hair up for work but I've picked up about 4 of these cute scrunchies from Topshop in the sale for £1 each and I just love the little bows on them and they look so retro I thought it would go nicely with the 60's style print on my top.
I was heading out for dinner so I threw on my black skinnies and dressed them up with these lovely new heeled sandals which I bought from New Look for my holidays, it's been a long time since I've worn anything other than boots and creepers on my feet but I actually love these, they're still nice and chunky but a bit more feminine than my other shoes. Plus they're super comfy. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...