Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Book Blogger Tag


Book Blogger Tag on Sammy Scribble

Something a bit different today on the blog but I'm currently doing a 50 books in a year reading challenge on Goodreads so I decided to do this Book Blogger Tag and if you're on Goodreads too feel free to add me because I'm nosey and I love to see what people are reading. 

Which book most recently did you not finish?
A Place Called Here by Cecelia Ahern I really tried to like it but I just didn't I'm really not a fan of this type of book, it takes a lot for me to give up on a book but I found this unreadable.

Which book is your guilty pleasure?
I read Skins the novel which was basically a little book about what happened to the characters of Skins between seasons 3 and 4, it was pretty terribly written but I enjoyed it and it was no where near as bad a seasons 5 and 6.

Which book do you love to hate?
Twilight.

Which book would you throw into the sea?
Fifty Shades Of Grey, the characters are infuriating and pathetic and the writing is atrocious.

Which book have you read the most?
I tend to reread the Harry Potter books quite often.

Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
Anything by Dean Koontz, I had a big fad on him as a teenager and all his books are so similar I don't think I could read another.

Which book could you not live without?
I couldn't pick just one so; all of the Harry Potter Books, Valley Of The Dolls, All The Bright Places, Virgin Suicides, We Need To Talk About Kevin, American Psycho and loads more

Which book made you the angriest?
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn because I hated the end.

Which book made you cry the most?
When God Was A Rabbit, All The Bright Places, The Snow Child and Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.

Which book cover do you hate the most?
There aren't any in particular that I hate but when I'm looking in book shops I'll overlook anything that looks like chick lit so if it's pink and covered with handbags, shoes or terribly drawn couples kissing I'm not buying it. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...