Thursday, 17 September 2015

Everyday Drugstore/Budget Makeup Look- Vlog




Hey, today I thought I'd share with you a quick everyday makeup look using drugstore/budget beauty products as I've been neglecting some of my favourite budget beauty bits in favour of new high end additions to my collection.

For this look I used:
L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Light Porcelain
Collection Eyebrow Definer in Blonde
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Go To Heaven Palette
L'Oreal Gel Intenza Liner
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Definition Palette in Fair
Makeup Revolution Radiant Light Highlighting Powder in Exhale
Collection Sheer Loose Powder in Barely There
Maybelline Colour Sensation Lipstick in 906 Hot Plum

: ]






No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...