Thursday, 3 September 2015

Lush Oxford Street- I Am A Radiant Being Bath Oil

Lush Oxford Street- I Am A Radiant Being Bath Oil Review
I Am A Radiant Being- £2
Lush Oxford Street- I Am A Radiant Being Bath Oil Review

Lush Oxford Street- I Am A Radiant Being Bath Oil Review

Lush Oxford Street- I Am A Radiant Being Bath Oil Review

Lush Oxford Street- I Am A Radiant Being Bath Oil Review

I've used a few of Lush's new bath oils but this is the first one I've gotten around to reviewing, I wasn't entirely sold on the idea of these solid bath oils as I'm not overly keen on Lush's more oily products like Butterball but having given them all a good sniff in store there were a few that smelt so good I knew I had to try them. 
I Am A Radiant Being smells absolutely gorgeous with Sicilian lemon oil, geranium oil, rose oil and Jojoba oil, it smells really similar to their Rose Jam scent which is incredibly popular with Lush fans everywhere. The delicious scent combined with the adorable design was enough to make me pick one up on my first trip to Lush Oxford Street but when I got around to using it I found that it really isn't my kind of bath product.
I was kind of hoping that this one wouldn't be as oily as the others as it felt more solid than the others in the store but this one actually has two layers, a hard outer layer and a ball of softer oils in the center. Once placed in the tub this started to melt and leave pools of pink butter floating across the surface of the water and once the outer shell had melted away the little ball in the middle floated around for absolutely ages. It turned the water a pretty pale pink with a slight silver shimmer to it and the beautiful scent was impressively strong considering how small the bath oils are but it was just way too oily for me and upon exiting the tub I was left with a slimy greasy coating to my skin that took ages to sink in even after I dried myself off. 
So although this smells incredible it isn't something I would buy again as I found that it was much too oily for me but if you're a big fan of Butterball and Rose Jam then this is sure to be a winner for you.


Lush Oxford Street- I Am A Radiant Being Bath Oil Review

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this looks so interesting, and I’m loving the sound of the scent :) I’m not too sure I’d love how oily this is either, fab review though :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...