Saturday, 19 September 2015

Lush Oxford Street- Prince Of Darkness Face Mask

Prince Of Darkness- £6.50 or free with 5 clean empty black pots

A face mask inspired by Ozzy Osbourne obviously I couldn't resist this little beauty, Lush have released five new face masks at their Oxford Street store and this was the one I was most excited about. Unfortunately on my first trip to the store they had completely sold out of Prince Of Darkness and I was only able to pick up this tiny sample but I bought myself a full sized pot when I visited the store the second time but I stupidly forgot to take a photo of it and have just finished the tub hence the little sample pot pictured here.
Prince Of Darkness is an exfoliating face mask filled with kaolin, fullers earth, powdered charcoal, patchouli oil, lavender oil and sea salt to thoroughly scrub the skin whilst also deeply nourishing it which is exactly what my skin needs. The scent is sort of similar to the Dark Angels Cleanser and it's not a scent that will appeal to all but I personally really like it, which is probably because it has patchouli oil in it which gives it a lovely heady edge. In terms of using this mask it is fairly messy and it doesn't dry on your face so you have to be quite careful not to get it onto your clothes or towels, when you wash it off you really get the exfoliating effects as it has a very gritty texture which drags away any surface dirt from your skin whilst the fullers earth soaks up any excess oil on the skin. I find that despite all the really exfoliating ingredients in this it isn't overly harsh on my skin and actually leaves it feeling really soft and looking much brighter and refreshed. I wish Lush would make this available in all their stores as it's ideal for my skin but until they do I'll be sticking with their Cupcake mask instead.

Lush Oxford Street- Prince Of Darkness Face Mask Review

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...