Monday, 7 September 2015

Lush Oxford Street- Shark Infested Custard Luxury Bath Oil


Lush Oxford Street- Shark Infested Custard Luxury Bath Oil review
Shark Infested Custard Luxury Bath Oil- £2

Lush Oxford Street- Shark Infested Custard Luxury Bath Oil Melting in bath
Lush Oxford Street Shark Infested Custard Luxury Bath Oil in bath

Now if you're a regular reader of my blog you may have seen my two Lush Oxford Street haul videos and if so you'll know that I have mixed feelings about Lush's new luxury bath oils. On the one hand some of the scents are absolutely incredible but the idea of sticking a ball of solid oils in my tub just doesn't appeal to me, having used and disliked Lush's Butterball bath bomb I have tended to steer well clear of Lush's oiler products as I can't stand getting out of the bath with greasy oily skin and it's a nightmare to clean out of the bath. With that said there were a few of the bath oils which I knew I had to try and the one I was most excited about was this little cutie, Shark Infested Custard is a little yellow ball with a 'sharks fin' sticking out the top of it and I was expecting this to smell creamy and delicious. 
Well unfortunately this little bath oil fell a little flat for me, the scent wasn't particularly strong when I smelled it in store but I hoped it would become a bit more pronounced once the oil was in the water. Shark Infested Custard is packed with shea butter, cocoa butter, extra virgin coconut oil and jojoba oil which somehow combine to create a sweet vanillary scent, I do really like the scent but I found that once all the oil had dispersed it was a bit underwhelming and not as strong a scent as I've come to expect from Lush. I feel that to get the best from the scent you would need to either combine this with a similarly scented bath bomb or pop two bath oils into your bath and as they cost £2 each I would prefer to just use a bath bomb. In terms of the oiliness of this product I much preferred this to I Am A Radiant Being which I reviewed here last week, it softened and moisturised my skin without leaving it feeling greasy and it didn't cling to the sides of the tub which I was relieved about, but because of the underwhelming scent this isn't something I'd repurchase.

Lush Shark Infested Custard dispersed in water- review

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...