Saturday, 26 September 2015

My Little Fashion Box


Another month and another fantastic My Little Box, every month they somehow manage to top the last box and leave me feeling thoroughly impressed, I've been subscribed to numerous beauty and lifestyle boxes and every one has left me feeling disappointed at some point and wanting to cancel my subscription but with MLB I always feel like they're worth the money. This month unsurprisingly they've gone for a fashion theme to coincide with Fashion Week and the contents felt extra luxurious and autumnal.  

First up we have this delightful scarf from American Vintage, I love the print it looks like tiny little leaves which is very appropriate for Autumn and it's super soft.

Next up which is slightly random is this rather generous mini bottle of Cointreau which is such an autumnal drink to me, at first I thought this was a strange choice but I suppose the majority of MLB's subscribers are women over 20 and there's nothing I like more on an autumn evening than sitting in front of the fire with something nice to drink and a good book. 

The Beauty Bits:

Alfa.K Nail Decals
These are so cute and were a nice little bonus I can't wait to try these out but I think I'll save these for the winter and maybe team them with a nice silver nail polish. 

Kerastase Spray á Porter
This may be my favourite haircare product of all time and I was literally days away from repurchasing it as I've nearly run out so when I saw this in my box I was really happy and this is a really generous sample sized bottle. I spray this over freshly washed towel dry hair and then let my hair air dry which results in wavy beachy looking hair without having to use drying products like salt spray.

My Little Box Liquid Lipstick
As usual there was a product from MLB's own beauty range and this month saw a very winter appropriate red liquid lipstick which should be perfect for any festive parties or bonfires I might attend.

La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Creme
I was so happy to see a full size La Roche Posay product in the September box and I'm really looking forward to trying this BB Creme although I'm a bit worried it might be too hydrating for my combination skin but the shade looks pretty close to my skintone which is a plus.

You can sign up to My Little Box here for £14.95 per month.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. awww so cute! Really nice post. :)

    keep in touch!
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...