Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Nails| The Beauty Bleu-Print



I used: 
Barry M Gelly in Blue Grape
All That Jazz Nail Polish in Jennifer's The Beauty Bleu-Print*
Models Own Hypergel Topcoat

I haven't posted a nail look for absolutely ages mostly because I haven't found the time to paint my nails in quite a while but I had a whole weekend off so I decided to finally give my nails a bit of attention. I'd never heard of the brand All That Jazz but I went an event back in July for Catalyst PR's A/W preview and was kindly offered a few nail varnishes to try. When it comes to nail varnishes I love anything glittery and I especially love shades of blue so this shade is so perfect for me, it's actually quite a sheer blue with loads of microglitter and bigger holographic sparkles. I applied it over one of my favourite shades Blue Grape to make the glitter stand out and I love the overall look, I especially love the fact it goes with my engagement ring which has a sapphire and lots of little diamonds.
I really want to start painting my nails more regularly again and with Halloween coming up I'm hoping to find time to some halloween inspired nail art. 

: ]





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...