Monday, 14 September 2015

OOTD: I love ASOS


Sammy Scribble ASOS outfit ootd
Sammy Scribble ASOS outfit ootd

I wore:
Dress- ASOS
Boots- ASOS
Necklace- ASOS

First off let me apologise, these are not the best photos I've ever taken but the lighting in our hotel was really not agreeing with my camera but I just had to share this dress with you as I absolutely love it. I think I'm going to be wearing this dress to death over A/W, it's super comfy and goes great with black tights so I can throw it on with my 200 deniers and still feel dressed up. They have this dress in plain black and a white version with a red floral pattern and I think I may have to order them both, I think I've developed a bit of a bell sleeve obsession I think they're super flattering and a nice way to liven up my usual winter wardrobe of black chunky jumpers.
I didn't set out to wear an outfit completely from ASOS but they've been my absolute favourite place to shop recently and since signing up to ASOS Premier I've been taking full of advantage of their next day delivery and I've added lots of lovely new bits to my A/W wardrobe.
I teamed my dress with my favourite boots which I bought from ASOS about two years ago and this new necklace which I've been wearing all the time I feel it adds a witchy vibe to the otherwise girly dress and I've been wearing it with everything.

Sammy Scribble ASOS outfit ootd

: ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...