Saturday, 5 September 2015

OOTD: Summertime Blues






I Wore:
Top- Boohoo
Jeans- H&M
Sandals- New Look
Sunglasses- Topshop
Necklace- And Mary at ASOS

Well as you can probably tell I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago on one of the last hot days of the summer and I've finally got around to posting them. I bought this tie dye cami top after seeing Zoe London wearing the playsuit version which looked amazing on her but as I can't really pull off the whole playsuit thing I decided to have a look on the Boohoo website and see if they had the same design in a top which they did. They also had a dress and shorts with the same blue and purple tie dye design but I ended up just buying the top, I love the fact it has a little cut out bit on the back with little coins dangling down, it just feels so summery and girly. I actually just bought another of these tops in black and tan tie dye for £5 in the sale, I probably won't get a chance to wear it this year as Autumn seems to have well and truly set in but for £5 I had to get it. 
I teamed it with my black skinny jeans and these cute jeweled sandals that I've worn most of the summer as they're super comfy, as well as the bunny necklace I got from ASOS which I love. 



: ]

2 comments:

  1. The sandals are lovely, you look great xx

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...