Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Autumn Florals





I Wore:
Dress- Warehouse
Moon Necklaces- ASOS
Boots- ASOS

I always feel like it's much easier to dress well in the autumn and winter and even Pete has remarked that I tend to dress better once autumn rolls around, this year I've decided to make more of a conscious effort to embrace skirts and dresses as part of my everyday wardrobe. With that in mind I picked up a whole bunch of new clothes in the sales at the end of summer, this lovely marled dress was reduced from £38 to £8 which was a bargain I couldn't ignore. I think it's perfect for autumn with the little velvetty flowers all over and my 50 denier tights keep my legs nice and warm, of course I finished my outfit off with my go to ASOS boots which I wear with absolutely everything.



: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...