Saturday, 24 October 2015

Birchbox- October 2015

I am seriously considering cancelling my Birchbox subscription, I feel like over the past few months I've not been impressed by any of the boxes and this month was no different. First off subscribers had the choice of two boxes this month and we were told the contents of each box which kind of ruined the surprise element that we're used to. The Back To Basics box looked awful apart from the Seche Vite Top Coat there was nothing I wanted in the box and one of the samples was a toothpaste which seems like a waste of a product to me. I went for the Stylist box which was a little better and was obviously the more popular box by far meaning that all those who picked it didn't necessarily get it resulting in lots of disappointed subscribers with a box they didn't want. 

When Travelmate Sheet Mask
I'm not overly keen on sheet masks I much prefer clay masks but I'll give this a go at some point.

English Laundry No.7 For Her
A bonus product I wish they hadn't bothered with, I've had this exact same perfume sample in a previous Birchbox and hated it, it's a really old fashioned scent that's quite musky and completely not my taste.

Bioderma Sensibio H20
This is actually something I've been wanting to try for a while so I was pleased to see this in my box although the sample is tiny and it had leaked over the other products in my box which is a shame.

Parlor Smoothing Blowout Spray
I very rarely blowdry my hair so this isn't overly useful to me but I'm sure I'll end up using it at some point.

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze 
When I read the outer tube I was ready to be disappointed, I was expecting some kind of lipgloss but it's actually a very pigmented tinted balm, it looks sort of brown in the bullet but applies as more of a deep red and it smells really yummy, so this was a surprising hit for me.

Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel
The highlight of the box for me, since trying one of Rituals body scrubs in a previous beauty box I've been wanting to try more from the brand so I was glad to see this in my box and it's ideal to keep at Pete's house.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...