Sunday, 18 October 2015

Lush Oxford Street | Divination Reusable Bubble Bar

Lush Oxford Street | Divination Reusable Bubble Bar
Lush Oxford Street | Divination Reusable Bubble Bar first use
Lush Oxford Street | Divination Reusable Bubble Bar in running water
Lush Oxford Street | Divination Reusable Bubble Bar purple
Divination Reusable Bubble Bar- £5.95

I'm still working my way through my huge stash from Lush's Oxford Street store but I've finally got around to trying this amazing reusable bubble bar. Divination is designed to look like a pendulum and to use it you simply hold it by the string under running water, I found this much easier to use than the bubble bars on sticks and I used this twice before the string came out so it's much more stable than products like Pink Flamingo. 
Divination is scented with my beloved patchouli as well as rose and amber oils which give it a rich heady scent to warm you up and leave you feeling deeply relaxed. The outside of the bar is a beautiful bronze which melts away to reveal a deep purple bar which turns the water a beautiful plum colour, I'll be honest I had to hold it under the tap for quite a while to get my desired amount of bubbles but I've managed to get two baths out of the bar and I still have enough left for another bath. If I want a really bubbly bubble bath I'd still go for a normal bubble bar over this but I've really been impressed by this and I absolutely adore the scent it's just perfect for a cold autumn evening. 
If (when) I visit Lush Oxford Street again I'll definitely be picking up at least two of these as I think this may be one of my favourite Lush scents although it doesn't beat Lord Of Misrule.

Lush Oxford Street | Divination Reusable Bubble Bar in use
: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...