Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Netflix Suggestions For A Spooky Night In This Halloween


As a huge horror fan I have amassed quite the collection of horror dvds and every year when Halloween rolls around I like to try and watch as many of them as I can, I appreciate that some of you out there may not be a dvd hoarder like me so I thought I'd put together a post of my horror recommendations which are all available on Netflix. So if you're not interested in getting off your face dressed like a sexy cat (or mouse) here are my suggestions for a spooky night in.

blood, grunge, and death imagelife, boy, and omen imageChucky, fuck you, and fuck image
If you appreciate a classic...
The Omen
Childs Play
Scream
An American Werewolf In London
From Dusk Til Dawn
Ginger Snaps (ok maybe not a classic to everyone but I adore it)
wednesday, Halloween, and the addams family image
If you want something family friendly...
The Addams Family
Goosebumps 

death, safety, and scream image
If you want something in the Horror Comedy vein watch these...
Life After Beth
Scary Movie
Zombieland

clowns and fear image
And finally if you want to scare the actual shit out of yourself (presuming you're a normal person who acknowledges that clowns are freaking terrifying) watch....
Killer Klowns From Outer Space

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...