Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Style | Warm Me Up



I Wore:
Jumper- H&M
Skirt- New Look
Tights- Primark
Boots- Primark
Necklace- Thrifted

Yay it's finally time to dig out my thick black tights and chunky jumpers, it's not quite 200 denier fleece lined weather but it's just right for these 50 deniers from Primark. I've decided after spending most of my summer in jeans that autumn/winter is definitely the time for me to embrace skirts and dresses. With that in mind I've bought three new skirts over the past month and I plan on living in them, I picked up this gorgeous one from New Look in the sale for around £10 and it's exactly the kind I've been looking for. It's not too short and the material is thick enough to cover up all my lumps and bumps, it also goes perfectly with a big chunky jumper like this H&M one. 


: ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...