Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Birchbox- November 2015

Another month and another disappointing Birchbox for me I'm afraid, I was quite looking forward to this box when I heard they were collaborating with Skinnydip London. The actual box was gorgeous this month with an adorable seashell design but I was expecting some equally bright and quirky beauty products inside and instead the box contents were actually pretty dull in my opinion. 

Cowshed Cow Pat Hand Cream 
Ok so this is a full size product and it is worth £8 but I have so many hand creams from beauty boxes it just doesn't excite me any more and I always go back to my Bodyshop hand creams in the end anyway.

Living proof. No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream 
Probably the most useful item in the box for me, I'm always on the lookout for products to tame my wild mane and make my hair a little more smooth, I've never heard of the brand but apparently they use their own patented 'healthy hair molecule' in place of oil or silicones to smooth out frizz which sounds interesting.

Pure & Light Organic Revitalising Facial Exfoliation
Another brand I've heard of but I like to try new cleansers and exfoliators so I'll give it a go I just wish the sample was a little bigger as I probably won't get many uses out of this.

Delarom Crème Acquaconfort
I've had other samples of Delarom products in previous boxes and they've never really wowed me, I'm especially picky when it comes to moisturisers so I'm not expecting too much from this.

Lord & Berry Silhouette Neutral Lip Liner
The other product in the box I'll probably use is this neutral lip liner from Lord & Berry, I'm not great at applying lip liner so I like the idea of using a clear one to act as a barrier to prevent lipstick from bleeding.

L. Erickson Narrow Grab and Go Pony
Now for the most disappointing and pointless item in the box, a brown hair bobble with a random plastic bead on it, I just don't really know why they bothered to include this other than possibly they had a load laying around and decided to get rid of them. The especially irritating thing about this is that it has a little label on it saying 'It's hot outside' which definitely makes me think these are leftovers from some summer boxes as last time I checked it was November and bloody freezing outside. 

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...