Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Lush Christmas 2015 | Bar Humbug



If you're subscribed to my Youtube channel then you will have seen this little sparkly number in my Lush Christmas haul, Bar Humbug looks really similar to one of Lush's most popular products The Comforter Bubble Bar and when I ordered it I was expecting it to be the same size as The Comforter and Brightside but it's much smaller. I still got two really bubbly baths out of this little bar which I think is fair for it's £3.65 price tag and no doubt it will make a great little gift for that friend we all have who tries their best to be grumpy about Christmas. 
Initially when I got this out of the box I was really not into the scent, Bar Humbug has bergamot oil, fennel oil and tarragon oil which give it a very strong Liquorice fragrance which for someone who can't stand Liquorice isn't all that pleasant. Not one to waste a Lush product I gave it a go anyway and I was pleased to find that the beautiful scent of bergamot came through once I'd crumbled it into the water which took some of the harsh edge away from the fennel and gave it a sweetness and fruitiness that was really lovely. 
So despite my first impressions I really loved this bubble bar and it turned the water the most beautiful deep pink colour. You can see the rest of my Lush Christmas Haul here.


: ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...