Friday, 18 December 2015

Lush Christmas 2015 | Shoot For The Stars


Shoot For The Stars is one of my absolute favourite Lush Christmas products, it's actually scented with a similar fragrance to their Honey Bee bath bomb which is available all year round but they've added a big old dose of Christmas magic into this which really sets it apart for me.
If you're unfamiliar with the Honey Bee bath bomb it's basically the same scent as their much loved Honey I Washed The Kids soap which as the name would suggest is a creamy honey fragrance that leaves you feeling super pampered and relaxed. Shoot For The Stars doesn't actually have honey in it which surprised me as the scent is so similar to Honey Bee but it does have the other fragrances from the bomb which are orange oil and bergamot oil, these give it a delightful sweetness that's perfect for Christmas.
What makes this so special for me is the beautiful colours and swirls it makes as it fizzles away, there are swirls of blue and yellow mixed with white foam and a large helping of lustre as well as edible stars which really get me in the Christmas spirit.
The scent is so perfect for winter, it's comforting and warm which really helps me to unwind after a long day on the shop floor.
So just to sum up in case you didn't quite get it, I absolutely love Shoot For The Stars and I'll be buying a few more before they disappear after Christmas.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...