Thursday, 10 December 2015

Lush Christmas 2015 | Star Dust





Another Christmas Lush review today and this is a brand new product for this years Christmas range so of course I had to order one, I wasn't too sure what to expect but from what I saw on the website I thought this would be full of colourful stars with a blue centre and smell like citrus and vanilla but that's not quite how it is. 
When I first took this out the parcel I was a bit underwhelmed by it to be honest, it's a very plain white star which compared to the other Lush products in my package didn't have much of a scent at all. I popped it in the bath and waited for the colourful stars to start appearing but there are actually very few stars in it and the blue part in the centre was also pretty small and had no effect on the water at all. As for the scent it was a little stronger in the water and it was pleasantly creamy and vanillary but unfortunately I couldn't smell any of the bergamot which is a scent I absolutely love. 
It did make the water very shimmery and it made my skin feel pretty soft but I just felt a bit disappointed by this, it seems a bit dull compared to Lush's other Christmas offerings and it's not something I'd pick up again.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...