Monday, 11 January 2016

Lush Oxford Street | Little Dragon Reusable Bubble Bar

Little Dragon Reusable Bubble Wand- £5.95
I know I've said before that I'm not overly keen on Lush's Reusable Bubble Wands but I seem to have forgotten that every time I've been in Lush's Oxford Street store and have tried nearly all of them. Little Dragon is one of the more adorable designs and I think it's one of the better value ones as it's pretty hefty, I managed to get two baths out of each end of the dragon although I felt a little mean separating the two halves. 
Little Dragon is scented with clove bud oil, cinnamon leaf oil and ginger oil which combine to give it a warm spicy scent that works beautifully for a soothing winter bath and it's a scent that I really enjoyed. It's pretty similar to another of my Lush favourites Hot Toddy shower gel which sadly didn't make an appearance this Christmas although I did manage to get the Hot Toddy bubble bar from the Lush Kitchen. The scent wasn't all that strong once in the tub but I could definitely smell the cinnamon and it went perfectly well with the red water, I do wish it made a few more bubbles though as I like my baths super bubbly.
I did enjoy using this and I love the scent but I don't think it's one I'd buy again and if given the choice I think I'd go for Hot Toddy over this. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...