Thursday, 28 January 2016

My Little Wish Box


I forgot to blog about my December MLB but I was really happy with it especially as it contained a Too Faced Melted Lipstick which is a product that I've been wanting to try for ages. This month was a little hit and miss for me but overall I was happy with this box and it is now my only subscription box as I have unsubscribed from Birchbox.
This months box was pretty much what I expected from a January box, products aimed at fresh starts and the new year ahead. 

MLB Diary
This may be the prettiest diary I've ever owned the cover is just perfect, it's full of cute pictures from their in house illustrator and it's the perfect size to pop in my handbag.

Friendship Bracelets 
These are supposed to be sort of grown up friendship bracelets, each has a little message and a card to tear off to give away to friends and there's a bonus bracelet for you to keep yourself, I like the idea of them but to be honest they're really quite small and I'm not sure how you're supposed to fasten them so I'm not sure I'll use these.

The Beauty Bits
REN Rosa Centifolia 
I love REN products so I was really happy to see this in my box and it's the perfect size to take away with me next weekend. 

My Little Beauty Lipbalm 
As always there's a beauty product from MLB's own beauty line and this month subscribers were treated too and adorable little lip balm, I don't normally get overly excited by the sight of a lip balm in a beauty box but I must say this one is especially nice. It's not overly scented or greasy but it leaves my lips feeling super soft and the packaging is super cute.

Garnier Miracle Wake Up Cream
I'll be honest I'm not really a fan of Garnier products so I wasn't all that excited by this although it's nice to see a full size product in the box and I gave it a try and I actually quite liked it although I don't think I really need anti wrinkle cream just yet. 


So overall a pretty good box and I'm looking forward to see what the theme is next month.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...