Saturday, 6 February 2016

A Quick Valentine's Day Nail Look



I've recently bought a number of MoYou stamping plates and have been having a play around with them, I found it a little tricky at first and I haven't quite got the hang of positioning the image on my nails just right but after a few goes I've found them pretty easy to use. 
I was perusing the site a couple of weeks ago and saw they had some new Festive plates for Valentine's Day and I just had to treat myself to one, I bought Festive Plate 41 which has loads of different heart themed patterns on it. I also bought one of their stamping nail polishes in White Knight which is what I've used here over a base colour of Barry M's Passion Fruit. I really like this look, it was super quick to do and the patterns remind me heart shaped cookies, I do think maybe it would look nicer with red hearts on a white background but I haven't tried any of my normal polishes with the plates yet.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...