Monday, 1 February 2016

Lush Kitchen | The Boog Bath Bomb


The Boog- £3.50


I seem to have been ordering quite a lot from the Lush Kitchen lately and just before Christmas this adorable little fellow made an appearance in the Lush Kitchen and I just had to order one, however they had a few issues whilst making these so it took a good while to arrive. Once it did turn up I was pretty excited to get it out and have a good smell, the scent wasn't overly strong but it had a rather gentle sweet lemony scent. This has rosemary oil, clary sage oil, gardenia extract and myrrh resinoid which give it some earthy natural tones which work really well against the soft lemon scent to create a really relaxing fragrance to unwind in. 
Once I popped the bomb in the water it started to fizz away and lots of brightly coloured discs emerged from the centre of the bomb, these floated around for ages and turned the water a slightly blue colour. I was expecting a little more colour from this to be honest, it would have been nice to see a little more of the blue colour in the middle of the bomb to make more of a difference to the water but that's just my opinion. 
Overall I was kind of expecting more from this bomb, it was pleasant enough to use but it just didn't wow me.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...