Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Lush Valentine's Day | Roses All The Way Soap



This may be Lush's most beautiful soap yet, inspired by Alice In Wonderland this is certainly eye grabbing and when I saw the complete wheel of soap in the store I knew I was going to buy some. This comes as a giant green heart with these individual pink heart shaped roses on it, I really like the fact that these are individually shaped soaps as I normally find that Lush's beautiful designs are lost once the soaps been cut up into chunks so it's nice to be able to buy a pretty one for a change.
Going with the Alice In Wonderland theme this rose has been 'painted' with the front being a rosy pink colour and the back being plain white and after a few uses the pink colour starts to fade. 
In terms of the scent it's a very definite rose fragrance with fresh rose petal infusion, rapeseed oil, rose syrup and rose oil, you would think from this list that this would create an overwhelming scent but it's actually pretty subtle and gentle which I was quite pleased about as I'm not a huge fan of the smell of roses. 
I often find that Lush soaps take a bit of work to create a lather for the first few uses and some of them don't really lather at all but this one is really creamy and lathered up instantly on the first use, I've also found it to be one of Lush's more moisturising soaps and it leaves my skin feeling super soft. 
I'm really enjoying using this soap and it's absolutely perfect for Valentine's Day but I'm just not that into the Rose fragrance so I don't think I'd buy this again if they happened to bring it out again. 

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...