Tuesday, 2 February 2016

MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel In Blacktrack



If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know I've been looking for a new gel eye liner to replace my old favourite which L'Oreal cruelly decided to discontinue and I think may have found 'The One'.
I read a few reviews of the MAC Fluidline first and they were a mixed bag so I wasn't too sure about this but I decided to pick it up anyway as it was on offer at work meaning instead of £16 it cost me about £12 which I think is fairly reasonable. 
I apply this using my Zoeva 312 Detail Liner brush and it applies really smoothly, I find the texture of this is much better than the Urban Decay Super Saturated Liner which was really dry and clumpy, this one's quite soft and light whilst still being really pigmented. It's pretty much perfect, it's a little pricey but it seems to be lasting quite a long time so I think it's worth the £16 price tag. I've been wearing it pretty much everyday, mostly with my favourite Urban Decay shadow Diamond Dog as shown below, I wear this to work and it has no problems staying put all day which is pretty much the most important thing for me when picking up a new liner. 



 : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...