Wednesday, 30 March 2016

5 Looks With The Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette



I haven't done a post like this in absolutely ages but I got this palette for Christmas and I've been using it so much over the past couple of months I thought I'd do a little post and show you some of the ways I've been using it. Urban Decay palettes are undoubtedly my favourite eyeshadows and I love my Naked 1 and Naked 3 but I don't think I would have actually picked this palette up for myself as the shades are all quite bright and in your face which isn't what I'm used to. However since getting the Vice 4 I've loved trying out the brighter shades and I've rekindled my old love of bright blue eyeshadow. There are still some shades I haven't properly tried yet like Crowbar (the sparkly gold) and Beatdown (a sort of bluey purple) but I've found a new favourite in Flame which is the most beautiful shimmery peachy orange and Framed which is perfect for blending out harsh edges. So here are 5 looks I've been wearing using the Vice 4 palette and if you'd like to see this palette in action you check out my video using it over on my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5SZsBwbTM


Look 1 | Everyday Pinks
Instagram media sammyscribble - I seriously love this palette #vice4 #urbandecay #bbloggers #blueeyes #makeup



Look 2 | 80's Pop Pink *It's much brighter than it looks in this photo
Instagram media sammyscribble - Trying pink for a change #bbloggers #eyeshadow #urbandecay #vice4 #eyes



Look 3 | Cool Blue
Instagram media sammyscribble - Gave Arctic a try #bbloggers #fblogger #urbandecay #vice4 #eyes #makeup



Look 4 | My New Go To
Instagram media sammyscribble - I'm pretty much in love with the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette #urbandecay #eyes #bbloggers #makeup #blueeyes #vice4



Look 5 | A Super Easy Night Time Eye


: ]

1 comment:

  1. Look 4 is stunning! I am loving those kind of shades at the moment.
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...