Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Lush Easter 2016 | Bouncy Bunny Shower Jelly



I'm a big fan of Lush's orange scented products so when I saw this adorable orange scented bunny I was pretty excited, as I said in my Lush Easter haul I couldn't actually smell this in the store as it was overpowered by all the other products in the store. Once I got it home and took off the lid I was pleased to find that the orange scent was actually pretty strong and it reminded me a lot of the Brightside bubble bar which is one of my favourite Lush products. 
This has a pretty simple fragrance compared to most Lush products, Bouncy Bunny contains Brazilian orange oil and gardenia extract so the scent is pretty much entirely orange which I think is perfect for spring as it's really uplifting and sweet. 
On Lush's site the Bunny looks mostly orange but from what I've seen they're actually more of a creamy beige with orange splodges like mine, this kind of gives it the appearance of a fried egg which is certainly Easter appropriate whether it's intentional or not. 
Like all Lush's shower jellies Bouncy Bunny is pretty softening and this one has more of a creamy lather than most of the jellies I've tried which I really liked but it's such an awkward shape to hold I had to rip off his ears and head in order to use it which felt a little mean. 
I have enjoyed using this but it's definitely not my favourite of Lush's jellies although Bouncy Bunny would definitely make a great gift for friends who don't like chocolate this Easter. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...