Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Lush Easter 2016 | Humpty Dumpty Bath Bomb




This slightly creepy little guy is the Humpty Dumpty bath bomb, following on from there popular egg shaped bomb Which Came First? The idea with the huge bomb is to break it into two halves to reveal a secret little bath bomb in the middle. I'd already seen a review of this before I used it so I knew that there's a fried egg shaped bomb hidden inside of Humpty Dumpty and I carefully sawed him in half to get to the little egg. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to have a hollow middle like the likes of Which Came First? or Love Locket which meant that I couldn't actually get the fried egg part out as it was completely stuck to the rest of the bomb, whilst I appreciate that this means I'm actually getting more bath bomb for my money I was a little disappointed that I couldn't use the fried egg on its own. 
In terms of scent this bomb is very similar to the Honey I Washed The Kids range but is perhaps a little more toffee like and warm, I really wouldn't have gotten this scent from looking at the ingredients as Humpty Dumpty is packed with Brazillian orange oil and bergamot oil. When I first smelt this I got a little hint of the orange fruity tones but once in the water I couldn't detect any of the orange scent in the bath bomb at all which was a little bit of a let down as I was looking forward to the mix of toffee and orange. 
As you can see I didn't manage to get the fried egg out of the middle of my Humpty Dumpty so I only got two baths out of this huge bomb which I thought was a shame and I don't think it's great in terms of value. It was nice to try something new but I think as it smells so much like honey I'd rather buy Honey Bee bath bomb over Humpty Dumpty in the future. 



: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...