Monday, 14 March 2016

My Little Bubble Box

I have been finding My Little Box a little bit hit and miss over the past few months but this month's box was so cute and I actually liked everything in the box, I'm not exactly sure what this month's theme is really supposed to be as it just says 'Bubble' but I loved the pastel pink and blue box. The contents of the box were equally as cute and it was an entirely beauty filled boxed for a change unless you count the balloon. 

My Little Beauty Detangling Hairbrush
Since buying my Tangle Teezer last year I've pretty much only used that to brush my hair as it's the only thing that has managed to get through my wild mane without pulling out half my hair or getting completely stuck in it. I really like the design of this, it's cute and fun like the rest of MLB's products, but I was a bit skeptical about actually using it still I gave it a go and was surprised to find that it's actually pretty good. It doesn't quite glide through my hair with ease like my Tangle Teezer but it can brush out my knotty hair with a minimal amount of pain and without too much effort and it's a pretty good size to fit in my handbag so that's straight where it's heading.

My Little Beauty Beauty Bubble
I actually have a Beauty Blender and haven't gotten round to giving it a proper go yet, I just automatically reach for a brush when I'm doing my makeup but I keep hearing so many people go on about how incredible they are so I'm definitely going to try to start using them so a spare should come in handy. 

Garancia Pschitt Magique
I'm not entirely sure what this actually is, at first I thought it was just a face spray but then I read the little leaflet in the box and apparently you spray this on and then rinse it off so I'm not sure what it's supposed to be. According to the leaflet it smoothes, brightens and revives skin but I'm not sure how it does this if you rinse it off straight away but I'll give it a try. 

My Little Beauty Bubble Blush
Back when I first started getting into more high end makeup I used to use Benefit's Benetint all the time and these little liquid lip and cheek tints seemed to pop up everywhere, I haven't actually used one of these tints for ages and to be honest I went off them. For the most part the ones I've used before have been thin and drying when used on my lips and almost unnoticeable on my cheeks but this one looks much more promising. The shade is a plummy pink which is perfect for a spring lip and the formula is a little thicker and more like a serum in texture which makes it a little easier to blend over cheeks so I'm definitely going to get my use out of this. 

Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara
Seriously how pretty is that packaging? I love a good high end sample in my beauty boxes as usually they're things I would never think to go out and buy myself especially if I haven't tried them before hand. I don't think I've ever tried any makeup from Givenchy so I'm pretty excited to try this and I absolutely adore the packaging. 

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...