Monday, 7 March 2016

Trying Japanese Candy With Pete



I was kindly sent a sample of Oyatsu Ch Cha Cha's subscription box to try, if you follow my blog you'll know I'm a big fan of subscription boxes and this kind of box is a great way to try out Japanese snacks which are otherwise pretty difficult to get over here in the UK.There was a huge range of savoury snacks and candies which are so different from the snacks I'm used, although I can't say I'm a huge fan of the fish based foods.
The fact that there is a leaflet with the names of all the snacks and their ingredients was really helpful too especially for those who may have certain food allergies and this is one of the little touches that set Oyatsu Cha Cha Cha apart from other Japanese candy subscription boxes. 
The boxes cost $39 a month with shipping included, this is a little pricey but you do get around 20 snacks in your box and the delivery was really quite fast considering this came all the way from Osaka Japan. 
You can visit Oyatsu Cha Cha Cha's site here- http://www.oyatsuchachacha.com/

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...