Monday, 11 April 2016

Nails | Vintage Purple Patterns With The MoYou London Fashionista Plate


Over the past three months I've really been loving my MoYou stamping plates, I seem to have amassed quite a few plates and after some trial and error I think I've gotten the hang of using them. For this look I used a base of Barry M's Gelly Nail Paint in Coconut and then used the Moyou stamping polish in Purple Punch with the Fashionista Plate 08 and sticky stamper. The only thing that slightly bothers me is that as I have quite small nails I only manage to get parts of the designs onto my nails instead of the full image. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...