Friday, 1 February 2013

Feature Friday: January Empties


Radox Bubble Bath-
 My inner old lady will always repurchase this.

VO5 Heat Defence Spray-
I bought this absolutely ages ago, but because I didn't use any heat on my hair for months I didn't have any use for it but since getting my new hair waver for christmas I managed to use this up.
Would I Repurchase- I wasn't wowed by this, it did protect my hair but it's a little hard to spray evenly and I did end up with areas of hair that were way too wet, so I won't repurchase this I just bought a new Aussie heat protecting spray which I hope will be much better.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel-
I'm sure you all know how fantastic this but if you want to read my review of it you can read it here.
Would I Repurchase- I have another little bottle of this to tide me over til next Christmas.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy Sachet-
I absolutely love this, I do struggle with frizz a little so when I saw these little sachets in Boots so I picked up a couple to give them a go and I am so glad I did, I noticed a real difference in my hair as it dried it was less frizzy with less fly aways and it felt sooooo soft.
Would I Repurchase- I really want to buy a full size bottle of this but I think I'll use up a few more hair products first.

I Love... Bubble Bath-
My lovely nan got me a set of Christmassy I Love.. bubble baths and I've just used up the first one, unfortunately I can't remember what this one was called but it was really lovely and the rest of the scents smell lovely with scents like chocolate, cinnamon, winter berry and vanilla.
Would I Repurchase- I don't think I'd make the effort to buy these again for myself as I prefer Lush Bubble Bars but they make lovely gifts.

Soap & Glory Scrub Of  Your Life-
I love this.
Would I Repurchase- Yep.

Collection Fix Me Up Fixing Spray-
I really enjoyed using this but I'm not sure whether it actually made my make-up last much longer but it left my skin with a nice matte finish.
Would I Repurchase- Yes I think I will as it's quite cheap and it's really nice to apply.

Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion-
You can read my review of this here.
Would I Repurchase- Not right now.

Lush Let The Good Times Roll-
This may be my new favourite cleanser, you can read my review here.
Would I Repurchase- I already have

Soap & Glory Hand Maid-
I use this a lot at work and it is by far the best smelling hand sanitiser I've found.
Would I Repurchase- Yep.

Lush Bubble Bars- 
Sandy Santa- This didn't smell very strong in the shop but smelt fantastic in the tub and the little reusable presents were great.
Candy Mountain- My favourite Christmas Lush item, I have about five of these stashed away.
Ruby Red Slippers- This was a special retro Lush product in December and I really wished I'd bought more than one as it smelt lovely and really comforting.
Would I Repurchase- I would repurchase all of these unfortunately I'll have to wait until next Christmas.

Maybelline Dream Smooth Primer-
I was so disappointed in this, the product itself was ok but there was so little product in the jar it just wasn't worth the money at all and the glass of the jar is really thick so you think you're getting a lot more than you are.
Would I Repurchase- Definitely not for £8.99.

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner-
This is still my absolute favourite eye liner.
Would I Repurchase-Yep I can't be without it.

Lush Curly Wurly Sample-
You can read my review of this here.
Would I Repurchase- I picked up another couple of samples of this but I will be buying it at some point.

Lush Dark Angels Sample-
This is a really great cleanser if you have combination or oily skin like me, you can read my full review here.
Would I Repurchase- I think I'll probably buy this at some point but I have a few other cleansers on the go right now.

: ]

4 comments:

  1. Wow you've certainly been a busy lady this month. Let the good times roll burnt my face but I'm glad it works for you, will definitely be getting samples of cleansers before buying from now on x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love reading you empties posts :)
    I might try out the fixing spray!


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lush bubble bars x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! I'm looking for a new primer so I will no to steer clear of this Maybelline one!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...